Jumbalassy 6

JumbalassyIt was a strange turn of events that caused the Jumbalassy.com domain to escape into the wild where it frolicked and commingled with other feral web sites. Eventually an expedition allowed this domain to be safely recaptured and it’s back home again. I spent the last year thinking it would never happen. At any rate, I need to put that site back together. For the moment it’s a WordPress install, and I need to do a bunch of customization. But at least it’s back on the air.

6 thoughts on “Jumbalassy

1. Reply Maureen Jun 5,2010 8:47 pm

Is Jumbalassy playing any time soon?

2. Reply admin Jun 6,2010 5:51 pm

Maureen, for the moment Jumbalassy is taking a open-ended hiatus from playing shows. Not to say we won’t schedule something in the future. But for now we are taking a break. Stay tuned, and I’ll keep you informed of updates.

3. Reply Aly Apr 15,2011 5:05 pm

Loved Jumbalassy when I was in college at Western….Used to see them every time they played at Bucks and Speedy O Tubbs! Any chance of Jumbalassy ever playing again?

4. Reply Steve May 28,2014 5:30 pm

Loved Jumbalassy back in the day! Call up Dalton and Phil! A reunion is looooong overdue! Would love to hear you guys again!

-Steve
    Relative, Fan, Band Photographer and occasional Doorman

5. Reply John Aug 1,2014 8:55 am

Once of these days, I think Jumbalassy will actually reunite for some shows.

6. Reply Scott Spinola Apr 21,2015 6:12 pm

I saw Jumbalassy back in summer of ’93 somewhere in downtown Seattle while visiting my cousin. I bought your debut CD that night and have been listening to it ever since! Fix It and Ironman are among my most played songs of my nearly 1500 CDs! Love the whole CD! I actually just stumbled across your site searching for the cover art for that CD to finally get rid of the horrid generic icon iTunes. Thanks for the music. :)